Saturday 28 July 2012

Twitter versus Face Book

When ever first started to use twitter I always find that you could so easily get confused with sending a twit message to a comment you have read. I also find it really exciting when someone who is quite famous starts to follow you - Not me necessarily but I do have a couple of twitter accounts and one of them is followed by Sir Richard Branson! here is my twitter account  Kathryn Hopson @ twitter.com
I always find it really interesting when people from your past find you - for example an old boss of mine who is a Librarian in the State Library has just asked me to allow her to follow me on twitter - how nice.

         

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff K! You must feel very privileged to have a follow from Sir Richard!! I know i'm not knighted or anything but i did request a follow if that's ok :)

    ReplyDelete