Saturday 28 July 2012

Picture Pop : The Image Culture


When it comes to choosing images to support my work as a Library Technician in a Prep to High School range, sometimes the choices can be overwhelming. However there are a few simple sites that I enjoy using such as Penguin Books Australia a nice source of images and videos http://www.penguin.com.au,

However I have enjoyed creating a very simple album with Picmonkey -www.picmonkey.com  a site I have not used before and found it a very simple program for designing a simple album.  I would use it for when a specific theme is asked for in pictures such as when I have an Easter Program for Prep. I could then use my favourite Bunnie pictures for example as seen above.   

The other site I would use is taggalaxy.de  I really enjoyed the visuals and a huge amount of choice. for ease of visual choice I would also use morguefile.com for free photos.



1 comment:

  1. Oh now that's a lovely site to come back to my desk and see! Thanks for sharing the bunny pics Kathryn :) and a great suggestion with the penguin site!

    ReplyDelete